|Sastha.com, Inc.||Advertising Info, $125 per ad /120 days. Email Job Postings to: Sastha.com, Inc. or Submit Job Posting. Call 313-882-3776 I Add Resume I Global Job Search|
Date Posted: 3/13/15
|Req number: PE14-53347-ER 1
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager-Partner Robot Group
On April 28th, 2014 Toyota announced it is uniting its separate headquarters locations in North America-including Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., Toyota Financial Services, Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc. and Toyota Motor North America- to a single, shared campus in North Dallas Community of Plano, Texas. In addition, we are also expanding our Technical Center on the York campus near Ann Arbor, Michigan and constructing a new facility on Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentuckys campus in Georgetown, KY to house Production Engineering.
Please visit our website for more details: http://www.onetoyotafamily.com/
This position is located in San Jose, CA and is not scheduled to be relocated.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Daily Partner Robot R&D based upon Job Requests from TMC-PRD.
· Ensure project targets, schedules, and main directions provided by TMC-PRD.
· Transfer technical knowledge & know-how to the team members to bring up teams knowledge levels.
· Support other projects (other team members) as needed and build teamwork skills.
· Lead research project on computer vision directly applied for intelligent manipulator robot.
· Focus on visual perception (object recognition and scene understanding) with intelligent approach.
· Ensure project milestones and schedules (with possible collaboration partner).
· Facilitate frequent communication (video conf, etc.) between TMC-PRD and TEMA.
· Report project status/achievements to upper management (SVP & VP report-out meeting, annual executive report-out, etc.)
· Investigate emerging robot technology and trend by attending various robotic conferences and related exhibitions.
· Then analyze any new gaps and possible solutions/countermeasures against Partner Robot developmental & business vision.
· Create and submit possible patent applications to secure intellectual properties for potential robot business implementations.
· Masters of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science Engineering.
· Research experience in computer vision for robotics applications (object recognition, scene understanding).
· Experience with computerized vision actual boarding and applications applied to robotics.
· Experience with applications of computerized vision with robotics.
· Experience leading and managing own research projects
· PhD in Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Science Engineering.
· Robot system integration experience with vision sensors, and manipulators.
· Experience leading and managing own research projects.
APPLYING AT TOYOTA
Should this opportunity not fit your current career goals and qualifications, we invite you to complete an electronic Candidate Profile on our website. Based on this profile, you have the option to be notified, via e-mail, of future opportunities, which may fit your career goals and qualifications.
TOYOTA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Send Resume to
Global Job Search
Refer to RoboticsJobs.com when applying for this job
Inc. Information : Job Posting Info Jobseekers Contact Us About Us Help Privacy
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.